ALFI Investments are a keen patron of various sporting activities focusing predominantly on equestrian based disciplines. ALFI Investments subsequently decided to create a polo team in early 2006. Since its beginnings, Polo Team "F" has achieved impressive success. Initially the team acquired eight horses but that has since grown to 28 and counting. Indeed the investment made in quality thoroughbreds has certainly been matched by the sporting success of Team "F" on the field.
Since 2006, Team "F" has competed internationally, in tournaments hosted in Argentina, France & the United Kingdom.
Team "F" Notable Highlights:
- Team "F" created by Mr. AlshairFiyaz / ALFI Investments.
- Team "F" entered into the prestigious Silver Cup at Ellerstina Polo Club, Argentina.
- Team 'F" wins Jaeger La Couture Polo Master in Megeve – Tournament played on snow.
- Team "F" wins The Farewell Cup in the United Kingdom.
- Team "F" plays in three 12-goal tournaments in St. Tropez
- Team "F" wins 2 of the 3 tournaments
- Team "F" competes for the first time at 15-goal tournament level.
- Team "F" wins 4 out 6 tournaments entered in St. Tropez including the prestigious International 15-Goal Challenge.